Talk to our Medicare Advisors today, 8am-8pm, seven days a week*

Call (866) 509-7304 (TTY:711)*

Discover the BayCarePlus Difference!

BayCare Enrollment Kit Book

What if an outside insurance company didn’t get to make decisions about your care? At BayCarePlus, we’re proud to be different by offering Medicare plans that focus on your health first.

Get your New to Medicare Guidebook to learn more about BayCarePlus and Medicare basics like:

  • What Original Medicare covers vs. what it doesn’t
  • How to choose the right Medicare plan for you
  • When and how to enroll

Get your FREE Medicare Guidebook

Your no-cost, no-obligation guidebook will be available for immediate download upon submitting your information.

* Denotes required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Sign up for New to Medicare educational emails from BayCarePlus to get Medicare tips, planning resources, reminders and more!
Sign Up for Emails

New to Medicare? Let’s Get Together!

Attend a no-obligation New to Medicare seminar to get answers from our Medicare experts about costs, plan coverage, benefit details, enrolling and more**.

Reserve Your Seat

Medicare alone won’t cover all your costs.


Did you know? Original Medicare…

  • Only covers 80 percent of your services—leaving you responsible for the other 20 percent—and that could cost you thousands
  • Doesn’t include prescription drug benefits
  • Won’t pay for the majority of your dental vision and hearing care
  • Has no maximum out-of-pocket limit on what you could be spending each year

Protect your health and your wallet with the right Medicare Advantage plan.

Unlike Medicare alone, the right Medicare Advantage plan offers you predictable costs and limits the amount you spend out of pocket every year.

And a BayCarePlus Medicare Advantage plan offers valuable benefits beyond Medicare alone, like fitness memberships, dental, vision and hearing. That saves you even more!


Don’t wait! Get your FREE BayCarePlus Medicare Guidebook today!